Wednesday, July 14, 2010


We are spending our last week here in Musiri, and it has been wonderful. I'm getting really sad. Tomorrow is our goodbye ceremony with all the kids from CDC, and I have been writing little notes to them and all I can think about, is how i have to say goodbye. Yesterday Courtney and I went for a walk up and down Musiri and two people that we had met stopped and talked to us. It was so cool realizing we had made such good friends. Amma is so sweet, we have been having so much fun with her. On Sunday I accidentally made her cry. Courtney was talking about how thankful she was for Kingsley and his family and I teared up, and at that moment we looked at each other and then she started to cry. These are sad, sad days in Musiri, but still God is so good. Words can't begin to express how thankful I am for such an amazing opportunity. I will never forget these people here. Sharmila, DineshKumar, prasanapriya, Mercy, Christy, Archana, Solomon, Ganesh, Gracy, Monisha, James Christopher, Manoj, Prasanth Kavipriya, Praveenkumar, Mr.Palini, Esther, Regina, Pradipa, Amma, Appa, Sweety, Kinglsey, and many others. We head to Kotagiri on Friday morning and we will be there until our sad departure. I love you all and Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment