Sunday, November 14, 2010

Singing Over Me


Where to start? This past year has been life-changing. Coming back from India, i didn't honestly know how i would handle things. God has challenged me in so many ways, and I wouldn't trade anything for this amazing opportunity I've been given. I have made so many new friends and I am so incredibly grateful for the new relationships I have formed. God continues to bless me time and time again. I am so undeserving.

Recently God has grabbed a hold of my heart, and is calling me to love selflessly, like my Indian friends. I have always been known as a crazy, fun, rowdy girl, always looking to have fun, but God has really challenged me to show people the real me. I want to be known for my relationship with Christ. A lot of the times it is hard for me to get my emotions out, but God keeps calling me to show people the emotional side of me. I want to reflect Christ's love in all of the things i do. I love having fun, and being crazy, but I want people to know the reason why i have fun, because God is singing over me, He is truth, He is life, He is all i need. My passions are given to me by God. God has given me more than I deserve, I want everyone to know that. I want to be the Lord's instrument. Send me Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment